Thursday, March 10, 2011

Freaking About Dental Insurance

Another night, another addition to my collection of bizarre dental dreams.

In this dream, my teeth were aching very badly. Every single one. The pain was almost unbearable, as though my teeth were clenched on a rock and unable to let go to several days. This development was highly distressing to Dream Me due to the fact that, like Actual Me, she apparently does not possess dental insurance.

Dream Me was debating whether or not to see a dentist anyway, in spite of the lack of coverage. My ex-boyfriend, who of course was there for no reason, kept pestering me to go until we started fighting.  The fight was both physical and verbal, and the stress of it caused my teeth to hurt even more.

The worst part was that our fight took place outside, right in view of these two douchey, judgmental hipsters. Clearly failing to recognize the seriousness of the altercation, the douche hipsters thought this would be the opportune time to bring up that my car was parked in their parking space; consequently, they had nowhere to park their Prius. Dream Me found this to be very obnoxious, as she was pretty certain that our Dream Apartment Complex did not have any assigned parking spaces.

When I woke up, my teeth were clenched very hard and aching like nobody's business. I wondered if perhaps this dental dream was symbolic of the fact that it's about time I purchased some dental insurance. A few more years of dreams like this, and I'm going to need it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Dental Implants Fairfield ct

    ReplyDelete